Italiano English

Milestone unveals SBK-07 backstage!

Worlwide famous games net site Gamespot published today its huge tour in Milestone studios, where the SBK-07 Superbike W...

[News archive]

Moderato da: Webmaster
Forum » » PC

NUOVO ARGOMENTO  
  RISPONDI  

Please, please, please....!!!

Ichibrothers
Pisquello
Da:
  Postato: 2007-05-01 05:29

I hope and pray that SBK '07 will at least be EQUAL to SBK '01!!! 2001 IS such an awesome sim. Please make '07 as AWESOME!!!!

Really looking forward to this one....and the PSP version too!!!!

Thanks,
Bill

Vanman
Pisquello
Da:
  Postato: 2007-05-11 15:35

Agree with you there Bill, cant wait for this game, I have been waiting for a good superbike game for years now, cant believe we had to wait for 7 years!!. Pity we have to wait until October for the PC release

Cheers
Vanman

CBR1000RR
Pisquello
Da:
  Postato: 2007-05-18 10:53

Me 2 cant wait for the next gen motorcycle racing game.
[IMG]http://www.rubbermag.com/news/0703/imgs/070327_steve.jpg[/IMG]

God_of_SBK
Da:
  Postato: 2007-05-18 11:35

Hi guys,

i read somewhere that the game has been released today for PS2. I was in Monza last weekend for the race and there were 4 PS2 totem with the game.

So if you're near Silverstone and you're going to the race, you can try it, even if it's only for PS2.

Here in Italy, we've already bought and it's A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!

ChrisS
Pisquello
Da:
  Postato: 2007-05-20 00:01

maybe you have a different version in Italy, here in the UK, I bought the PS2 version and I think its A V E R A G E.

I seriously hope they rework the Xbox360 and PC versions and don't just port the PS2 game over

The gameplay is good but the graphics and sound are a big letdown

lawyer
Da:
  Postato: 2007-05-20 20:41

"Average" sound? I ABSOLUTELY don't agree!

I had the luck to try the game with a 5.1 dolby and, believe me, the DUCATI Roar is simply WHAT IT IS!

Yep, i agree with the average graphics, but u know what? ten thousands times better to ride with 22 perfectly AI driven bikes in an average graphics, than a.. gosh.. TT "Louvre" ambient absolutely poor in gameplay and emotions

NinjaRacer
Pisquello
Da:
  Postato: 2007-05-20 23:03

Quote:
Yep, i agree with the average graphics, but u know what? ten thousands times better to ride with 22 perfectly AI driven bikes in an average graphics, than a.. gosh.. TT "Louvre" ambient absolutely poor in gameplay and emotions

i agree too tt is of course graphically better than sbk07, but the ai is laughable

i can put up with sbk07's poorer gfx, because charging into turn 1 at monza in mid pack sounds great and the racing is a buzz in a way that tt simply can't match

[ Post modificato da: NinjaRacer il 2007-05-20 23:05 ]

God_of_SBK
Da:
  Postato: 2007-05-21 10:53

TT had 4 bikes on the screen... SBK has 22, this means a lot for the graphic... and the sound... if you look at the making of video you will find that the sound has been recordered by real bike...

Moderato da: Webmaster
Forum » » PC

NUOVO ARGOMENTO  
  RISPONDI